My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why did i end up falling in love with you....


were you there when the music died?
did you want to hold me when i cried?
did you fight to stand there by my side
when i was in despair?

did you keep me save within your arms?
did you protect me from all harm?
or did you win me over with your charm,
running fingers through my hair?

did you simply see your chance
to get what you wanted with one dance?
you saw me hurting with one glance
and decided to fool my heart.

and like a fool i went along.
when we dance i sang a songs.
i never thought i could be wrong,
so, i gladly played my part.

and now i lie here, wondering why
i ever thought that you and i
could fall in love and never cry
again for what we've done.

i'm terrified the way i feel
now that i know your love isn't real.
i'm not sure my heart will ever heal,
because all i can do is run.

i run from the future, but mostly the past
through the feilds and the forest, so very fast.
through the moonlight that midnight has cast
onto my crying face.

i prayed that you decide to stay,
that i could keep you one more day,
and that you wouldn't turn away
and leave me in this place.

but i've fooled myself for such too long,
that our love was not a tragic song.
and i assume you will be gone,
no eft time to borrow.

i'll try to smile when you say good bye
and wait until you're gone to cry.
you'll be strong, and so will i
althuogh i feel such sorrow.

and so i'll face this world alone,
cold as ice, and hard as stone,
until a true love comes along.
i've nothing left to fear.

but when our love has long been dead,
when we've moved on to the road ahead,
and i'm lying wide awake in bed,
your memory will be here....

as for me " if i end up falling in love with a person that does not fated with me...i will never regret it, because it's all a lessons to make you better understand and falling in love again.."