My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Monday, November 15, 2010

playful kiss - uri hyun joongie...

well, i already finished watching this new drama..
great as usual.
because of the actor..hehehe..(bias here)
who don't know our hallyu star KIM HYUN JOONG???..
or JIHOO SUNBBAE???hehehe

he will come here..yes!!!
here!! in malaysia..
hope can see him..i will try no matter..hahahah!!!

*xrugi slame ni aku gune produck2 THE FACESHOP...
jd anda diluar...guna la..
even now im using NATURE REPUBLIC (RAIN) & THE FACESHOP (HYUN JOONG)
bebaloi2...~~

so here some pics and my fav ost song from dis drama~



if it was me, cannot ocus on study...owh~~




his pretty and adorable mom..baek seung jo's mom





baek seung jo's family...


here the video: kiss me



No comments:

Post a Comment