My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Monday, July 19, 2010

i am ELF!!!!~~

we..b4 concert...~

during sorry sorry..

heechul oppa solo~

yesung killer smile...~

full of ELF~


20th september 2010~~~
d day that me and my frens waiting for...!!
its SUPER SHOW 2 live in malaysia..

wow..its daebakkkk!!!
mmg best giler...(mmg nk naik gile)
hahahahha....
sungguh...
the 1st concert was RAIN's I'M COMING...
then dis next...

we ariived around evening 3pm.
ann and emei already there~
me,yana n kak mek cant wait to see them.
(even yana n kak mek only know suju song *sorry sorry)

then get in the stadium around 730pm..
concert started about 830pm...
it was really amazed me when each of suju members came out of nowhere...even in d middle of the fans..!

and what really amazed me that i can really watch the stars in front of my eyes!!really2 dekat u noe!
screaming was all i can do..
yesung and heechul also had their solo's.~

concert ended b4 12am.
and then we went back home..had dinner about 2am..supper i think!
hahahahha....

*my voice already gone after dat night~
and suju will come again on 23 march 2011!!!
for SUPER SHOW 3~~

get ready guys!

watever people say...
im proud to be ELF!!

* wonder how msian artist concert???..=p






No comments:

Post a Comment