My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Monday, July 19, 2010

ss501 vs KIM HYUN JOONG...?

he himself ...what i love about~~


well, of course both..~
but my love more for HJL..
*wink*wink...hehehe

they are not splited up...
it just HJL ended his contract with DSP and moved to KEY EAST..
hope the best for him...

no !!! to disband ss501...
been saving all my dream to go ss501 concert...

well, if i have my faith on DBSK ....why not to my ss501??..
keep the faith...

*cant wait for HJL new drama title *playful kiss*




No comments:

Post a Comment