My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Sunday, July 18, 2010

my PERSONAL TASTE???


huhu...not bout my personal taste...
dis was a drama that i watched last few months....
starring lee minho + son ye jin....
cite ni mmg best!!

kisah ttg wanita yg terlalu trust + love bf die...
tp xsedar dipergunakan oleh besfren sndri..=((
and 1 guy yg never been loved + perfectionist...

dis two end up tggl 1 rumah (yejin house)
and dis guy made promise to change dis woman to a better woman...
lastly, they end up love each other...=))

*so,all kpop fans (yg not really pon xpe...heheh)
ley a try usha2 dis drama....