My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Sunday, November 21, 2010

again i am buying again..


today i was bored at home..
left me alone in an empty big house..
suddenly i felt this house too big for me..
mom and dad left for my cousin's wed in pahang,
una and adik left for jakarta to spend holiday with my elder sis..
and me??
whoaaahhhh..really bored at home.

after sending off una n adik last night,
thier flight was at 6.50pm and touched down at jakarta at 750pm (jakarta) 850pm (msia)..
then i reached home at 715pm.
i switched all lights...hehehe...
its not im afraid, but still have to beware!
after having dinner, i went upstairs and continue watching korean drama..huhu

then,i fall asleep..
suddenly, my hp ringing~
*you better run...run..run..run..run..
(my mom's ringtone..hehe)

huh,dlm hati mls nye nk angkt..sbb siyes ngantok!
ni rendang punye psl la ni..adoi~
then my mom talked about the wed..

after awhile, i cant sleep..
huh!
ape lagi, skype with kakn!

..................................................................

so today, i planned went for shopping..
when i parked my car at the car park (parkson)
i sense something..but dunno what..
watever!
i just went in and started to look for my new eyeshadow..
i wanted to buy REVLON COLOR STAY EYESHADOW after watched
one of my fav on9 make up tutorial used it!
it cost about RM 49.90..

suddenly, when i was searching for my money,
it's not there!!!in my handbag nor purse!!!
adoi~
penat aku besiap ni nk kua~
naseb all atm cards in my purse~

decided to withdraw some money..
then went to Watson to buy all essential things for my face.

so here what i bought just now:


this one got % = rm12


cheap...rm5+

this one also nice...rm5+

RM5+


try dis one...RM 20



this is my face wash if i'm wearing make up..


this one is my face essentials...NUTOX OXYFUSION..nice!




new..hehe

extra vid..
song by: 2pm (i'll be back)



No comments:

Post a Comment