My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Saturday, November 20, 2010

saturday mornin'!!!

morning all!!
i wake up this morning, and suddenly many things pop in my mind~
hehehe..
1st, adoi nk kene jemur baju ku yg byk...(maklumla time xm sminggu xbsuh..hahahaha!!!)
then, thinking what i should wear for my cousin's wedding in pahang~
i actually dont really have many 'baju kurung'..hehehe..=p

then, i should tidy up my room..adoi~
too messy!!!
mcm dok dlm sarang hamster~hehehe...

lasly, tasabar nk makan rendang mak!!!
adoi, dh la nowadays my perot xley tahan dh pedas killer cmni..
xpe2..tabah ye perot..hehe

ha???pelagi??
kemas2..now 9.27am..

we will see when finish clean my room..
jap eyh...

ha....dh siap!
skali mandi tau..
pe ag?....lapo...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment