My photo
about me?? i'm a simple girl..i love all about KOREA...i love make up & beautiful things..i love cooking.. for me reading is a hobby, listening to music is a habit, and know about Korea is a must..hehehe.. i am a kind hearted person, sometimes sensitive, always hard to make decision for myself, and i am a person who hard to fall in love...hehehe..❤❤ but overall, as u guys can see...i manage this blog just more on korean idols and drama..so enjoy!!

Amy Ozie's Pride

Amy Ozie's Pride

Saturday, November 20, 2010

THE FACESHOP ~ KIM HYUN JOONG NEW SPOKE PERSON....


Weeeee~~~~
today went to Sunway Piramid..(fav place..haha)
act wanted to buy THE FACESHOP product for HYUN JOONG asia tour..
yes!!!!he come to Msia~

i've been using faceshop since i was in diploma...
because yes!
i'm only interested in "made in korea" ..hehehe...=p
spend about rm200++
dun worry i will upload it..

while buying the products, i chat with the sales girls..
hahahaha..well, about korea!
and HJL.

then i went to ICE MONSTER!
my fav desert shop..
it was delicious!!yummy!!
me and my lil sis ordered 'mix fruits with milk'.
consists of mango sorbet, fresh kiwi,mango and strawberry...

finish with that, i went to MOD shoes shop..
promised my lil sis to buy her new shoes~
hahahaha..'baik x?....'

lastly, went to my fav korean food stall...
'THE STREET CAFE'..
i bought 'lunch box with chicken, sausages,fried egg,kimchi and soup'..yummy!
it was take away..because i thought my sis n mom would like to try it..hehehe
*sampai umah, mak tgh masak rendang ayam & daging and asam pedas ikan merah!!!!
yaaaaaaa!!!
gile sadapppppp(bak kate my lil cute cousin)...

at last, i ate it with rendang..hahahah...

*my only wish is i can be the lucky person to meet up on stage with KIM HYUN JOONG...
PLZZZZ....=))

OWH!
forgot, i also bought new wedges!
hehehe..alang2 kepalang...duit aku melayang!

here all the pics:




super shine lipgloss~


both moisture type



two new arrival lipsticks!




THE FACESHOP




3 of them!




mod



3 of them



postcard for the event!



eyeliner (white) & gel eyeliner brush



eyeliner NEW!



here!
simple jer...hehe
wat + stock!



got new gold vintage watch...
by Casio



take away korean food from 'THE STREET CAFE'

lunch box~

here my fav vid...
starring kim hyun joong & ryeo won
song by: gummy..
*since HJ close fren to Gummy, he did it the best for her..huhu
mmg best HJ!!!
Ryeo Won 1 of my fav actress..comel!
enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. the street cafe tu dekat mana eh? macam sedap je makanan dia

    ps: baca blog kau buat aku rasa lapar hahaha

    ReplyDelete